Cincinnati Area Collision Repair and Body Shop
At our fully equipped and qualified Cincinnati area collision repair and body shop center, we can handle all your auto body repair needs. At the Busam Subaru Body Shop we perform quality auto body and paint repair on your vehicle, and consistently deliver an exceptional customer experience. We take care of everything from working with your insurance company to arranging a rental car. Our exclusive concierge program allows us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. We handle each repair from start to finish and arrange the following for our customers: On-site accident pickup, substitute transportation, a supervised ongoing repair process, insurance paperwork, a quality check, final detailing service, and a vehicle return. Schedule a body shop appointment online using our body shop appointment form. Visit us at 6195 Dixie Hwy in Fairfield, OH.
Full Service Collision Repair in the Cincinnati Area
We are dedicated to showing you why "We are the dealer closest to your heart", and are
devoted to making your collision repair experience as positive as possible. We utilize only
highly qualified collision and auto body repair technicians to perform the complex structural,
mechanical, body and refinishing work. Allow our trained professionals to complete your
automobile restoration to manufacturer-specified standards. As a full service collision repair
center, we also provide car window tinting, paint-less dent removal, auto body rust repair, wheel
restoration and detailing services. Our highly skilled an experienced auto body team is ready
to make your car shine!
Ten Important Things To Know To Make An Informed Decision
As a member of the Cincinnati business community, we adhere to a code of ethics. This pledge is made to you to demonstrate honesty, integrity, safety, and craftsmanship. To honor this pledge we want to make sure you have all the best information to make an informed decision. Here are ten important things to know when working with a body shop and collision repair center:
1. Your car is the 2nd largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally. 2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe due to damages.
3. You can visit your insurance company's drive-in claim center before having your car repaired, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that insurance company representative to inspect the car here.
4. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal. 5. Your insurance company cannot require that you go to a particular shop, it is your vehicle and you decide, unless it is specified in your insurance policy.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us. 7. Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified technicians (I-CAR or ASE)
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts. 9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty on all the work that will be performed on your vehicle. 10. Let us help negotiate your claim with the insurance company.